Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kylie: I’ve never had surgery

BKylie: I’ve never had surgery
Kylie: I’ve never had surgery

Kylie Minogue has revealed the secret behind her taut, wrinkle-free face, and before you jump to conclusions (we know what you’re thinking!) it is nothing more a Ponds Cold Cream, which sells for under $7 in UK supermarkets. In a recent interview Kylie, who turns 42 this week, denies ever having a facelift and says: “I’ve been honest about the fact that I did use Botox. But I don’t any more, I won’t go near it. I have lines. You can see the lines on my face.”




But what about her famously perky butt we hear you say. Well, Kylie says she didn’t have to exercise to squeeze back into tiny hotpants for her new video clip, All The Lovers. “I honestly don’t really work out. But I use a lot of body makeup which helps…I’m body confident. When I knew I was going to be in the tiny hot pants again I said, ‘Cover my legs and bum with body makeup!’ It’s definitely the way forward.”

BKylie: I’ve never had surgeryBKylie: I’ve never had surgeryBKylie: I’ve never had surgery
OK, we can’t take it anymore! Kylie, you need to come visit us at Grazia HQ and tell us all your beauty secrets right now. Please!